A "classic" vintage style uncompromised describes the Harvest Home three-piece bar set. Crafted of rubberwood solids and knotty white oak veneers, this kit features a barley brown finish with saw cut hewing and is complete with the bar and two slat back barstools. The bar features three wood framed, full extension drawers accented with antique pewter knob hardware, three open adjustable shelves, a planked top, and corbel accents. The slat back counter chairs feature a saddle shaped seat for added comfort, and nylon chair glides to protect your flooring.
Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
Weight: 370 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Barley Brown Finish with Saw Cut Hewing
- Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 370 lbs.
- Cubes: 68.91
- Alternate Finish: 879 Chalkboard
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Planked Accents
- Bar Unit w/ Stemware & Wine Storage
- Antique Pewter Bar Pull & Knob Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.